We’ve collaborated with Basketcase Gourmet in Melbourne to bring you a perfectly paired hamper with boutique local wine maker Vivra Verra Wines.
We LOVE Pinot down here in Geelong and the Surfcoast. Our cool climate makes for the perfect temperature to make fabulous pinot. We’ve collaborated with Basketcase Gourmet in Melbourne to bring you a perfectly paired hamper with boutique local wine maker Vivra Verra Wines.
Founded in 2022 on the Surfcoast of Victoria (Wadawarrung Country) by French Winemaker Elise Bonon and wine enthusiast Alistair Stewart, Vivra Verra Wines is a boutique winery of crafted wines from the beautiful terroirs of South-West Victoria. Vivra Verra means “Time Will Tell” as it takes time to make good wine.
You can drink this Pinot Noir now, or put it down (if you can) for years to come.
Your perfectly paired pinot hamper includes:
- 2022 Moorobool Valley Pinot Noir (only 2000 bottles made)
- Basketcase Gourmet “Rub a Ducky” herb blend for duck
- Basketcase Gourmet Wild Mushroom Salt
- Basketcase Gourmet Pinot Noir Glaze
- Pennyroyal Farm Olive & Rosemary Pita Crisps
- Otway Kitchen Quince Past 100gm
- Audley & Hall Old Salty 55% dark block with cashews
- Basketcase Gourmet Vegie Herb sprinkle 50gm
- Basketase Gourmet smoked almonds 75gm